PRESENTATION PRIMER: The Art and Science of great communication
We are convinced that everyone can become a better presenter. Presentation Primer acts as a booTcamp for all aspiring communicators. You will learn how to create COMPELLING presentations that connect with your audience and most importantly INSPIRE them to change.
Presentation Primer is a hands on program designed to equip participants with the following skills:
- How to create focus for each and every presentation
- The ability to understand the audience and their needs
- How to edit content to find the most important information
- How to create slide decks that people actually want to watch
- An understanding and application of design principles
- How to overcome stage fright and connect with any audience
- How to critique a presentation of any kind, including theirs
This program has a workshop focus. Participants will develop a presentation of their own from start to finish. Each participant will receive three hours of 1:1 presentation coaching focusing on the presentation they are preparing.
Training is delivered over three full days either consecutively or over a period of time. The coaching sessions are delivered at the half way point and again at the end of the program.
Have more than 10 employees to be trained? Consider bringing this training program into your workplace. We can customize to your specific needs and workplace context.
Next Public Workshop
Location: Fort Calgary, 750 9 Ave SE, Calgary AB
Email us to be notified of our next public workshop dates