MODULE ONE - LEADERSHIP FOR MANAGERS
During this four hour session participants will be introduced to the course and learn the importance of developing their leadership skills. Participants will learn the definition of leadership that will be used during the course and how to identify your leadership influence and the power of clarifying expectations.
Leadership development action plans will be introduced and participants will start to create their own action plan.
- Understand the importance of leadership skills for managers.
- Learn the power of clarifying expectations using the CARE model.
- Define leadership.
- Identify your leadership influence.
- Develop an Action Plan for your leadership development.
- Recognize the need for leadership skills in managers.
- Explain how to clarify expectations using the CARE model.
- Define what leadership is.
- Identify where your leadership influence is with each of your staff.
- Create action steps to develop your leadership influence.