module two - EMOTIONAL INTELLIGENCE
The ability to work well with others is linked to a leader's level of emotional intelligence. In this four hour session, participants learn what emotional intelligence is and how to develop it. The focus will be on helping participants understand the power of different personalities, theirs and others. Through the Birkman Method® they will learn how to apply it to their work environment.
- Understand the importance of Emotional Intelligence.
- Learn the power of personality assessments for personal and professional development.
- Develop self awareness through the Birkman Method® Assessment
- Explain the importance of Emotional Intelligence in your leadership development.
- Recognize the four personality quadrants the Birkman Method® uses.
- Describe what you learned through the Birkman Method® assessment that has increased your self awareness.