MODULE SEVEN - MEETINGS AND TIME MANAGEMENT
Time management can be broken into two areas; the leader's personal time management (often an issue of priority management) and the leader's ability to manage other's time through effective meetings. Participants discover how to set priorities and base it on their key performance indicators. Additionally, they will map out the meetings they are currently having and learn how to make them more effective.
We end this four hour session with feedback from participants on how they will be holding themselves accountable for what they have learned during the course.
- Discover the different kinds of meetings.
- Recognize which meetings are necessary for your workplace.
- Learn how to make meetings more effective.
- Develop personal time management skills.
- Identify the different kinds of meetings and which ones you need in your workplace.
- Identify how you will make your meetings more effective.
- Develop an action plan to incorporate time and meeting management skills.