MODULE FIVE - EVALUATING AND SUPPORTING STAFF
Assessing staff performance is no easy task. In this two hour session new managers will learn how to quickly evaluate whether an employee needs training, a new role, or supportive coaching.
High performing teams are the backbone of any organization. Participants will learn what the 5 most important factors are in building a successful team. To bring the learning to a practical level, participants will decide what steps they will take with their own team to build trust and incorporate it into their Action Plans.
- Learn a simple performance model for evaluating staff.
- Learn the 5 most important factors of developing a Team.
- Learn how to build trust on your team.
- Apply the performance model and evaluate your staff.
- Describe the 5 components of developing a Team.
- Explain how you will incorporate steps to build trust on your team.