leadership essentials for new managers
making the transition from individual contributor to leader demands a new set of skills. our leadership essentials for new managers training equips participants with the skills required to be high performing leaders.
Leadership Essentials for New Managers is uniquely designed to equip the new managers with the following leadership skills.
- Learn how to increase your leadership influence
- Understand the power of emotional intelligence to lead others
- Discover your unique leadership approach through the Birkman Method®
- Learn how to use coaching to transform any conversation
- Manage healthy conflict in order to increase staff commitment
- Delegate properly and hold others accountable
- Communicate up, down and across the organization effectively
- Learn how to manage your time effectively
Each participant will receive a 1:1 performance coaching session from a certified executive coach as part of the training. Performance coaching has been proven to significantly enhance the learning of the coachee and is a distinguishing characteristic of the program.
Training is delivered over three full day sessions. Each session is two-four weeks apart. The coaching sessions are scheduled during the program.
Have more than 10 employees to be trained? Consider bringing this training program into your workplace. We can customize to your specific needs and workplace context.
Next Public Workshop
Location: Fort Calgary, 750 9 Ave SE, Calgary AB
Email us to be notified of our next public workshop dates